First Presbyterian Church founded in the town of Michigan, Michigan, later to be named Lansing, Michigan, December 17, 1847.
House of worship built at North Washington and Genesee Street, the first church structure in Lansing.
Bell purchased by women of the church. Bell used as the official town clock and warning bell.
Addition and ‘Grading Down’
New church building completed at Capital Avenue and Allegan Street.
Basement of new building occupied at present site 510 West Ottawa.
Sanctuary, steeple, education wing completed.
Molly Grove Chapel completed.
First Church celebrates 160th anniversary. Major remodeling of Fellowship Hall.